Marcellus Shale: Oil & Gas Leases
Unfortunately, unrepresented landowners fall victim to unfair natural gas leases heavily slanted in favor of out-of-state corporate interests. The sad truth is that landowners and residents have suffered serious losses because of oil and gas policies, and many individuals have unwittingly forfeited their rights against oil and gas companies in lease agreements.
Oil and Gas Leasing - Marcellus Shale
If you own land on the Marcellus Shale, then you probably have many questions:
- What is the extent of my mineral rights?
- Should I lease and when?
- What are the best lease terms?
- Which company should I trust?
- How much money can I make?
- How will leasing my oil and gas rights affect my property?
- What is the likelihood that drilling for natural gas in the Marcellus Shale will contaminate my local drinking water?
The lawyers of McCamic, Sacco & McCoid believe that no landowner on the Marcellus Shale should give up any natural gas rights without having the information needed to make the right choice. We will help you understand the relevant provisions of the Oil and Gas Lease Addendum, and give you the information and counsel needed to make informed decisions regarding oil and gas leases.